Our ‘Marco Castagno’ Oxfords are handcrafted on an Italian shoe last by skilled artisans in our manufactory in Italy and stitched in the blake rapid method.
The classic Oxfords are made out of high-quality chestnut calfskin with a three step finish created by hand. In the first phase, the first layer of colour is made with pomade which is brushed and ironed. In the next phase, a colour ointment is worked into the leather and afterwards brushed and ironed. In the third phase, the leather is waxed for the finishing and the colour is polished. All these steps provide the shoe with its unique look.
• Handcrafted Oxfords made on Italian shoe last with blake rapid method
• Chestnut calfskin with a handmade finish
• 6 eyelets with brown laces
• Lining in natural calfskin
• Leather sole with non-slip rubber sole and full leather heel (Height: 3cm)
Handcrafted in Italy
Our products are manufactured in Italy with high-quality materials and Italian craftsmanship. Every single step is carefully performed by our skilled artisans who hold many years of experience.
There are no reviews yet.