Our ‘Cesare Moro’ Oxford shoes are handcrafted on an Italian shoe last by skilled artisans in our manufactory in Italy and stitched in the blake method.
The classic Oxfords with cap toe are made out of high-quality dark brown calfskin and have a natural coloured lining in goatskin and a light rubber sole.
• Handcrafted Oxfords made on Italian shoe last with blake stitching
• Dark brown calfskin with cap toe
• 5 eyelets with flat waxed laces
• Lining in natural coloured goatskin
• Brown rubber sole (Height: 2.5cm)
Handcrafted in Italy
Our products are manufactured in Italy with high-quality materials and Italian craftsmanship. Every single step is carefully performed by our skilled artisans who hold many years of experience.